Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization contributing private student loans to students enrolled at Wofford College. A financial aid counselor at Wofford College can assist you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can begin the application for a private student loan to study at Wofford College. Wofford College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Wofford College
Additional college costs not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. These expenses could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the points provided here, and Wofford College does not itself offer private student loans.
A student loan to study at Wofford College can come in an array of types. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans provided by private institutions. Federal and private student loans are often used together with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Wofford College.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. Realizing your commitment by looking over documents entirely is crucial.