Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to students attending classes at Wofford College. A financial aid counselor at Wofford College can aid you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be eligible for.begin your loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Wofford College here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Wofford College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Wofford College does not supply or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be seen to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid available to students wishing to learn at Wofford College. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Wofford College.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. We also encourage you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!