Winona State University
Private Student Loans
Winona State University
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit offering private student loans to students enrolled at Winona State University. The financial aid counselor at Winona State University can help in providing resources related to the types of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be eligible.kick off your application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Winona State University here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Winona State University
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been exhausted. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. Winona State University is not a provider of private student loans, and the data found here are not intended to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
To study at Winona State University, a student can look for financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans provided by private lenders. The costs of attending Winona State University are sometimes covered by using together private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. Realizing your commitment by reading through documents thoroughly is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.