Wheeling Jesuit University
Private Student Loans
Wheeling Jesuit University
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Wheeling Jesuit University. A representative in your schools financial aid department can assist you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Wheeling Jesuit University. Wheeling Jesuit University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Wheeling Jesuit University
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to assist students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. These costs could include tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. Wheeling Jesuit University is not a lender of private student loans, and the facts found here are not regarded as an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to study at Wheeling Jesuit University. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Also, there may also be private student loans presented through private organizations. The costs of attending Wheeling Jesuit University are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. It is always important to go over any fine print and realise your duties.