Wheeling Jesuit University
Private Student Loans
Wheeling Jesuit University
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization contributing private student loans to students enrolled at Wheeling Jesuit University. A financial aid counselor at Wheeling Jesuit University can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Wheeling Jesuit University. Wheeling Jesuit University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Wheeling Jesuit University
Additional college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. These necessary funds could include tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the information provided here, and Wheeling Jesuit University does not itself supply private student loans.
To study at Wheeling Jesuit University, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Also, there may also be private student loans provided by private institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used together with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Wheeling Jesuit University.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. Making sense of your commitment by looking over documents in full is essential.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!