Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to pupils pursuing degrees at Wartburg College. A financial aid counselor at Wartburg College can aid you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to study at Wartburg College. Wartburg College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Wartburg College
Additional college expenses not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Wartburg College is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not regarded as an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Wartburg College can come in an array of options. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in combination with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Wartburg College.
It is crucial to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. Understanding your commitment by looking over documents entirely is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!