Private Student Loans
Pupils at Wartburg College are suited for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid counselor at Wartburg College can aid you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be suited for.begin your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Wartburg College here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Wartburg College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. These costs could include tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and Wartburg College does not itself provide private student loans.
To study at Wartburg College, a student can seek financial aid in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Also, there may also be private student loans provided by private lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in combination with one another to pay for the costs of attending Wartburg College.
It is crucial to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. Understanding your commitment by looking over documents thoroughly is a necessity.