Walla Walla Community College
Private Student Loans
Walla Walla Community College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit contributing private student loans to students enrolled at Walla Walla Community College. A financial aid officer at Walla Walla Community College can aid you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to study at Walla Walla Community College. Walla Walla Community College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Walla Walla Community College
Additional college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. These expenses could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. Walla Walla Community College is not a provider of private student loans, and the facts found here are not meant to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Walla Walla Community College, a student can look for financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. In addition, there may also be private student loans offered by private organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Walla Walla Community College.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. It is always significant to go over any fine print and make sense of your responsibilities.