Wake Forest University
Private Student Loans
Wake Forest University
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to enrollees attending classes at Wake Forest University. A counselor in your schools financial aid building can assist you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Wake Forest University. Wake Forest University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Wake Forest University
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to assist students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. These necessary funds could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Wake Forest University does not itself provide private student loans.
To study at Wake Forest University, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often put together to help pay for the financial obligation of studying at a university such as Wake Forest University.
It is significant to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. Making sense of your commitment by reading through documents thoroughly is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!