Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit contributing private student loans to pupils enrolled at Wagner College. The financial aid representative at Wagner College can assist in supplying facts pertaining to the sorts of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible.begin your application for a private student loan to become a student at Wagner College here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Wagner College
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been depleted. These expenses could involve tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Wagner College does not offer or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be considered to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Wagner College can come in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Likewise, there may also be private student loans provided by private institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Wagner College.
It is significant to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. We also implore you to review your rights and responsibilities.