Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to enrollees studying at Wagner College. A counselor in your schools financial aid building can assist you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.begin your application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Wagner College here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Wagner College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to aid students to pay for the costs of their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the information provided here, and Wagner College does not itself supply private student loans.
To educate yourself at Wagner College, a student can look for financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are often used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Wagner College.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. We also request you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!