Virginia Intermont College
Private Student Loans
Virginia Intermont College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit lending private student loans to pupils enrolled at Virginia Intermont College. A representative in your schools financial aid office can assist you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Virginia Intermont College. Virginia Intermont College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Virginia Intermont College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to aid students to pay for the costs of their education. Other funds needed not fully provided by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Virginia Intermont College does not offer or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be considered to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Virginia Intermont College can come in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial duty of being a student at a university such as Virginia Intermont College.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. It is always important to go over any fine print and make sense of your responsibilities.