Virginia Intermont College
Private Student Loans
Virginia Intermont College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit offering private student loans to students enrolled at Virginia Intermont College. A financial aid officer at Virginia Intermont College can aid you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be eligible for.kick off your loan application for a private student loan to study at Virginia Intermont College here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Virginia Intermont College
Extra college costs not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other funds needed not fully covered by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Virginia Intermont College is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not intended to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Virginia Intermont College can come in a variety of types. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. Federal and private student loans are often put together to help pay for the financial responsibility of attending a university such as Virginia Intermont College.
It is important to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. We also request you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.