Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization contributing private student loans to pupils enrolled at Vanderbilt University. A representative in your schools financial aid building can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application process for a private student loan to study at Vanderbilt University here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Vanderbilt University
Extra college costs not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the points provided here, and Vanderbilt University does not itself supply private student loans.
To educate yourself at Vanderbilt University, a student can look for financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans offered by private organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to help pay for the financial obligation of being a student at a university such as Vanderbilt University.
It is crucial to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. Understanding your commitment by reviewing documents entirely is a necessity.