Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to enrollees studying at Vanderbilt University. A counselor in your schools financial aid department can aid you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your application for a private student loan to study at Vanderbilt University here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Vanderbilt University
Excess college funds needed not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Vanderbilt University is not a lender of private student loans, and the facts found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to study at Vanderbilt University. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Likewise, there may also be private student loans presented through private lenders. Federal and private student loans are often put together to assist to pay for the financial responsibility of studying at a university such as Vanderbilt University.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. Realizing your commitment by looking over documents in full is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.