University of Southern Indiana
Private Student Loans
University of Southern Indiana
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization offering private student loans to enrollees enrolled at University of Southern Indiana. A counselor in your schools financial aid building can help you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your loan application for a private student loan to become a student at University of Southern Indiana here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Southern Indiana
Once a student has used up all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to assist students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Other expenses not fully covered by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. University of Southern Indiana is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not meant to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
To study at University of Southern Indiana, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Private organizations may also provide private student loans. The financial obligations of attending University of Southern Indiana are on occasion covered by using together private and federal student loans.
It is important to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. It is always important to go over any fine print and realise your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.