University of Notre Dame
Private Student Loans
University of Notre Dame
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students studying at University of Notre Dame. A representative in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to study at University of Notre Dame. University of Notre Dame’s private student loans are available to apply for at this location.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Notre Dame
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to help students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. These expenses could involve tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. University of Notre Dame is not a supplier of private student loans, and the facts found here are not regarded as an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at University of Notre Dame, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial institutions. Federal and private student loans are often put together to assist to pay for the financial duty of studying at a university such as University of Notre Dame.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. It is always significant to go over any fine print and understand your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!