University of Notre Dame
Private Student Loans
University of Notre Dame
Pupils at University of Notre Dame are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid counselor at University of Notre Dame can assist you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to study at University of Notre Dame. University of Notre Dame’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Notre Dame
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. University of Notre Dame is not a provider of private student loans, and the information found here are not intended to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at University of Notre Dame can come in a variety of forms. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are often used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending University of Notre Dame.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also encourage you to review your rights and duties.