University of New Haven
Private Student Loans
University of New Haven
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization lending private student loans to enrollees enrolled at University of New Haven. A financial aid officer at University of New Haven can aid you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at University of New Haven. University of New Haven’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of New Haven
Once a student has used up all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to assist students to pay for the costs of their education. Other funds needed not fully provided by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and University of New Haven does not itself supply private student loans.
There are many kinds of financial aid offered to students wishing to study at University of New Haven. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in combination with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending University of New Haven.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.