University of New Haven
Private Student Loans
University of New Haven
Students at University of New Haven are suited for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid officer at University of New Haven can aid you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at University of New Haven. University of New Haven’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of New Haven
Once a student has used up all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and University of New Haven does not itself offer private student loans.
A student loan to educate yourself at University of New Haven can come in an array of forms. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial organizations. The expenses of attending University of New Haven are sometimes covered by using together private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also implore you to review your rights and obligations.