University of Minnesota Duluth
Private Student Loans
University of Minnesota Duluth
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to enrollees attending classes at University of Minnesota Duluth. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application for a private student loan to study at University of Minnesota Duluth here.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Minnesota Duluth
Extra college expenses not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. University of Minnesota Duluth is not a lender of private student loans, and the facts found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
To learn at University of Minnesota Duluth, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial lenders. The financial obligations of attending University of Minnesota Duluth are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and make sense of your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.