University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
Private Student Loans
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
Pupils at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid counselor at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor can help you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to become a student at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. University of Mary Hardin-Baylor’s private student loans are available to apply for on this page.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been depleted. Other expenses not fully paid in full by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and University of Mary Hardin-Baylor does not itself supply private student loans.
A student loan to educate yourself at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor can come in many different types. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to assist to pay for the financial duty of being a student at a university such as University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. We also request you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.