University of Louisville
Private Student Loans
University of Louisville
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit lending private student loans to enrollees enrolled at University of Louisville. The financial aid representative at University of Louisville can help in providing facts pertaining to the sorts of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible.Start your loan application for a private student loan to study at University of Louisville here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Louisville
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Other costs not fully provided by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the points provided here, and University of Louisville does not itself offer private student loans.
A student loan to study at University of Louisville can come in many different types. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending University of Louisville.
It is significant to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. It is always important to go over any fine print and understand your responsibilities.