University of Indianapolis
Private Student Loans
University of Indianapolis
Students at University of Indianapolis are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid counselor at University of Indianapolis can assist in providing information pertaining to the kinds of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to educate yourself at University of Indianapolis. University of Indianapolis’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Indianapolis
Additional college costs not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. These necessary funds could include tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and University of Indianapolis does not itself supply private student loans.
There are many options for financial aid accessible by students wishing to study at University of Indianapolis. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial organizations. The costs of attending University of Indianapolis are on occasion covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Understanding your commitment by reviewing documents in full is essential.