University of Indianapolis
Private Student Loans
University of Indianapolis
Enrollees at University of Indianapolis are qualified for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid officer at University of Indianapolis can aid you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be qualified for.kick off your application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at University of Indianapolis here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Indianapolis
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been used up. Other costs not fully covered by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. University of Indianapolis is not a supplier of private student loans, and the information found here are not intended to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid available to students wishing to study at University of Indianapolis. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are sometimes put together to aid in paying for the financial duty of studying at a university such as University of Indianapolis.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. It is always important to go over any fine print and realise your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.