University of Connecticut
Private Student Loans
University of Connecticut
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit offering private student loans to enrollees enrolled at University of Connecticut. A representative in your schools financial aid building can assist you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.begin your application for a private student loan to become a student at University of Connecticut here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Connecticut
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been used up. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. University of Connecticut is not a supplier of private student loans, and the information found here are not meant to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid available to students wishing to study at University of Connecticut. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Private institutions may also issue private student loans. The expenses of attending University of Connecticut are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Understanding your commitment by reading through documents in full is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!