University of Connecticut
Private Student Loans
University of Connecticut
Pupils at University of Connecticut are suited for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A officer in your schools financial aid building can aid you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at University of Connecticut. University of Connecticut’s private student loans are accessible to apply for here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Connecticut
Additional college costs not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the information provided here, and University of Connecticut does not itself supply private student loans.
A student loan to educate yourself at University of Connecticut can come in an array of types. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are sometimes put together to aid in paying for the financial obligation of being a student at a university such as University of Connecticut.
It is important to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. We also encourage you to review your rights and responsibilities.