University of California, San Diego
Private Student Loans
University of California, San Diego
Enrollees at University of California, San Diego are qualified for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid officer at University of California, San Diego can help you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be qualified for.kick off your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at University of California, San Diego here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of California, San Diego
Excess college expenses not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. These expenses could involve tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the points provided here, and University of California, San Diego does not itself supply private student loans.
To educate yourself at University of California, San Diego, a student can look for financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans provided by private organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial obligation of studying at a university such as University of California, San Diego.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. It is always important to go over any fine print and understand your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.