University of California, Riverside
Private Student Loans
University of California, Riverside
Pupils at University of California, Riverside are suited for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A counselor in your schools financial aid building can help you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application process for a private student loan to become a student at University of California, Riverside here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of California, Riverside
Excess college costs not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. University of California, Riverside is not a provider of private student loans, and the facts found here are not intended to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to learn at University of California, Riverside. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in combination with one another to pay for the expenses of attending University of California, Riverside.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. Making sense of your commitment by looking over documents entirely is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.