University of California, Berkeley
Private Student Loans
University of California, Berkeley
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students pursuing degrees at University of California, Berkeley. A financial aid officer at University of California, Berkeley can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be suited for.Start your application process for a private student loan to study at University of California, Berkeley here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of California, Berkeley
Excess college expenses not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other costs not fully covered by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and University of California, Berkeley does not itself offer private student loans.
A student loan to study at University of California, Berkeley can come in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. Federal and private student loans are often used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending University of California, Berkeley.
It is important to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. We also request you to review your rights and responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.