Tulsa Community College
Private Student Loans
Tulsa Community College
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to enrollees pursuing degrees at Tulsa Community College. The financial aid counselor at Tulsa Community College can help in providing information connected to the kinds of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be suited.kick off your application process for a private student loan to study at Tulsa Community College here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Tulsa Community College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been depleted. Other funds needed not fully covered by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Tulsa Community College does not supply or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be regarded to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Tulsa Community College can come in a variety of options. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to help pay for the financial duty of being a student at a university such as Tulsa Community College.
It is important to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. Understanding your commitment by reviewing documents thoroughly is essential.