Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to pupils attending classes at Tiffin University. A counselor in your schools financial aid department can assist you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your application for a private student loan to become a student at Tiffin University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Tiffin University
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been exhausted. These necessary funds could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and Tiffin University does not itself provide private student loans.
To study at Tiffin University, a student can look for financial aid in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often used together with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Tiffin University.
It is important to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and understand your duties.