Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Private Student Loans
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Thomas M. Cooley Law School. A counselor in your schools financial aid building can assist you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can start the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Thomas M. Cooley Law School’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Extra college expenses not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. These necessary funds could involve tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses.cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and Thomas M. Cooley Law School does not itself provide private student loans.A student loan to educate yourself at Thomas M. Cooley Law School can come in many different options.The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial lenders.The expenses of attending Thomas M. Cooley Law School are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.The private student loan application process should set about after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. Realizing your commitment by reading through documents thoroughly is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.