Private Student Loans
Students at Thomas College are eligible for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid counselor at Thomas College can help in supplying resources related to the kinds of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible.begin your loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Thomas College here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Thomas College
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Thomas College is not a provider of private student loans, and the data found here are not meant to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Thomas College can come in many different types. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in combination with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Thomas College.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. We also request you to review your rights and duties.