Tennessee State University
Private Student Loans
Tennessee State University
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Tennessee State University. A financial aid counselor at Tennessee State University can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to become a student at Tennessee State University. Tennessee State University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Tennessee State University
Once a student has used up all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to assist students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Tennessee State University does not itself provide private student loans.
To study at Tennessee State University, a student can seek financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used together with one another to pay for the costs of attending Tennessee State University.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. Realizing your commitment by looking over documents entirely is essential.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!