Tennessee State University
Private Student Loans
Tennessee State University
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit offering private student loans to pupils enrolled at Tennessee State University. A financial aid officer at Tennessee State University can help you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Tennessee State University. Tennessee State University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Tennessee State University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been used up. These costs could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. Tennessee State University does not provide or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be seen to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Tennessee State University, a student can seek financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are often put together to aid in paying for the financial obligation of being a student at a university such as Tennessee State University.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. We also implore you to review your rights and duties.