Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization lending private student loans to pupils enrolled at Stephens College. A officer in your schools financial aid department can help you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to become a student at Stephens College. Stephens College’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Stephens College
Extra college expenses not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other costs not fully covered by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and Stephens College does not itself supply private student loans.
A student loan to study at Stephens College can come in a variety of types. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. In addition, there may also be private student loans offered by private lenders. Federal and private student loans are often used together with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Stephens College.
It is crucial to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. It is always significant to go over any fine print and understand your obligations.