Southwest Baptist University
Private Student Loans
Southwest Baptist University
Pupils at Southwest Baptist University are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid representative at Southwest Baptist University can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to study at Southwest Baptist University. Southwest Baptist University’s private student loans are available to apply for on this page.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Southwest Baptist University
Additional college funds needed not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. These costs could involve tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Southwest Baptist University is not a supplier of private student loans, and the information found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Southwest Baptist University can come in many different forms. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often used in combination with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Southwest Baptist University.
The private student loan application process should start after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also encourage you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!