Southwest Baptist University
Private Student Loans
Southwest Baptist University
Enrollees at Southwest Baptist University are suited for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid counselor at Southwest Baptist University can help you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Southwest Baptist University. Southwest Baptist University’s private student loans are available to apply for at this location.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Southwest Baptist University
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. Other expenses not fully provided by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and Southwest Baptist University does not itself offer private student loans.
To learn at Southwest Baptist University, a student can look for financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also issue private student loans. The expenses of attending Southwest Baptist University are sometimes covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. Making sense of your commitment by reviewing documents in full is crucial.