Southeast Community College
Private Student Loans
Southeast Community College
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Southeast Community College. A officer in your schools financial aid building can help you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Southeast Community College here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Southeast Community College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. Other costs not fully provided by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and Southeast Community College does not itself supply private student loans.
To learn at Southeast Community College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often used in combination with one another to pay for the costs of attending Southeast Community College.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. It is always significant to go over any fine print and understand your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.