Sonoma State University
Private Student Loans
Sonoma State University
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit offering private student loans to pupils enrolled at Sonoma State University. A financial aid officer at Sonoma State University can assist you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to become a student at Sonoma State University. Sonoma State University’s private student loans are available to apply for at this location.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Sonoma State University
Additional college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and Sonoma State University does not itself provide private student loans.
There are many options for financial aid available to students wishing to study at Sonoma State University. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. The costs of attending Sonoma State University are on occasion covered by using together private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. We also encourage you to review your rights and responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!