Sonoma State University
Private Student Loans
Sonoma State University
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to enrollees studying at Sonoma State University. The financial aid representative at Sonoma State University can help in furnishing facts pertaining to the sorts of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be qualified.Start your application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Sonoma State University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Sonoma State University
Once a student has used up all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to assist students to pay for the costs of their education. These necessary funds could involve tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. Sonoma State University does not provide or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be regarded to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Sonoma State University can come in a variety of types. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in combination with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Sonoma State University.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. Understanding your commitment by looking over documents in full is a necessity.