Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to students attending classes at Skidmore College. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can begin the application for a private student loan to become a student at Skidmore College. Skidmore College’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Skidmore College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been used up. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. Skidmore College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not regarded as an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Skidmore College can come in an array of forms. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. The costs of attending Skidmore College are sometimes covered by using together private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. It is always significant to go over any fine print and understand your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.