Seattle Pacific University
Private Student Loans
Seattle Pacific University
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to enrollees studying at Seattle Pacific University. A financial aid representative at Seattle Pacific University can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to become a student at Seattle Pacific University. Seattle Pacific University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Seattle Pacific University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. Other funds needed not fully covered by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Seattle Pacific University is not a supplier of private student loans, and the facts found here are not intended to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
To study at Seattle Pacific University, a student can look for financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. The financial obligations of attending Seattle Pacific University are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. Making sense of your commitment by looking over documents entirely is crucial.