Seattle Pacific University
Private Student Loans
Seattle Pacific University
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to enrollees studying at Seattle Pacific University. The financial aid officer at Seattle Pacific University can assist in providing facts pertaining to the sorts of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Seattle Pacific University. Seattle Pacific University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Seattle Pacific University
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to aid students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the points provided here, and Seattle Pacific University does not itself offer private student loans.
There are many types of financial aid accessible by students wishing to educate themselves at Seattle Pacific University. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Seattle Pacific University.
It is important to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!