Santa Clara University
Private Student Loans
Santa Clara University
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Santa Clara University. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can assist you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application for a private student loan to study at Santa Clara University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Santa Clara University
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to assist students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Other expenses not fully paid in full by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and Santa Clara University does not itself provide private student loans.
A student loan to study at Santa Clara University can come in a variety of types. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial organizations. The costs of attending Santa Clara University are sometimes covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your responsibilities.