Saint Xavier University
Private Student Loans
Saint Xavier University
Enrollees at Saint Xavier University are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid officer at Saint Xavier University can aid in furnishing information connected to the sorts of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Saint Xavier University. Saint Xavier University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Xavier University
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been depleted. Other funds needed not fully provided by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the information provided here, and Saint Xavier University does not itself provide private student loans.
A student loan to learn at Saint Xavier University can come in many different forms. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial organizations. The costs of attending Saint Xavier University are sometimes covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also implore you to review your rights and obligations.