Saint Xavier University
Private Student Loans
Saint Xavier University
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to enrollees attending classes at Saint Xavier University. A counselor in your schools financial aid building can assist you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.begin your application process for a private student loan to study at Saint Xavier University here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Xavier University
Extra college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. These costs could include tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Saint Xavier University does not supply or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be considered to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Saint Xavier University can come in many different types. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also provide private student loans. The expenses of attending Saint Xavier University are often covered by using together private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also request you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.