Saint Olaf College
Private Student Loans
Saint Olaf College
Pupils at Saint Olaf College are suited for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid representative at Saint Olaf College can help in providing resources connected to the types of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to study at Saint Olaf College. Saint Olaf College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Olaf College
Once a student has used up all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to aid students to pay for the costs of their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Saint Olaf College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the facts found here are not intended to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to educate themselves at Saint Olaf College. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Likewise, there may also be private student loans offered by private lenders. Federal and private student loans are often put together to aid in paying for the financial responsibility of attending a university such as Saint Olaf College.
It is significant to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. We also encourage you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!