Saint Olaf College
Private Student Loans
Saint Olaf College
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to pupils pursuing degrees at Saint Olaf College. A representative in your schools financial aid department can aid you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Saint Olaf College. Saint Olaf College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Olaf College
Extra college expenses not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other expenses not fully provided by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Saint Olaf College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the facts found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid offered to students wishing to study at Saint Olaf College. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans offered by private institutions. Federal and private student loans are often used together with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Saint Olaf College.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. We also implore you to review your rights and duties.