Saint Joseph’s University
Private Student Loans
Saint Joseph’s University
Students at Saint Joseph’s University are eligible for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid officer at Saint Joseph’s University can help you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Saint Joseph’s University. Saint Joseph’s University’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Joseph’s University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been exhausted. Other expenses not fully paid in full by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Saint Joseph’s University is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not meant to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to educate themselves at Saint Joseph’s University. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private organizations. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in conjunction with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Saint Joseph’s University.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. It is always important to go over any fine print and make sense of your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!