Saint Joseph’s University
Private Student Loans
Saint Joseph’s University
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to students attending classes at Saint Joseph’s University. A financial aid representative at Saint Joseph’s University can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to become a student at Saint Joseph’s University. Saint Joseph’s University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Joseph’s University
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. These costs could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Saint Joseph’s University does not itself supply private student loans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to study at Saint Joseph’s University. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also make available private student loans. The financial obligations of attending Saint Joseph’s University are sometimes covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and understand your responsibilities.