Saint Johns University
Private Student Loans
Saint Johns University
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to students studying at Saint Johns University. The financial aid representative at Saint Johns University can assist in supplying resources connected to the types of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to become a student at Saint Johns University. Saint Johns University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Johns University
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to help students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. These costs could involve tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and Saint Johns University does not itself supply private student loans.
To study at Saint Johns University, a student can seek financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans presented through private lenders. Federal and private student loans are often used in combination with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Saint Johns University.
It is crucial to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. Understanding your commitment by looking over documents in full is essential.