Saint Johns University
Private Student Loans
Saint Johns University
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization contributing private student loans to pupils enrolled at Saint Johns University. The financial aid counselor at Saint Johns University can help in supplying facts related to the sorts of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to study at Saint Johns University. Saint Johns University’s private student loans are available to apply for at this location.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Johns University
Additional college costs not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. These costs could include tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and Saint Johns University does not itself provide private student loans.
There are many options for financial aid available to students wishing to learn at Saint Johns University. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also issue private student loans. The expenses of attending Saint Johns University are often covered by using together private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. Realizing your commitment by reading through documents entirely is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!