Saint Ambrose University
Private Student Loans
Saint Ambrose University
Students at Saint Ambrose University are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid building can help you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.begin your application for a private student loan to study at Saint Ambrose University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Ambrose University
Extra college expenses not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Saint Ambrose University does not provide or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be seen to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
To study at Saint Ambrose University, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial duty of studying at a university such as Saint Ambrose University.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Realizing your commitment by reviewing documents thoroughly is a necessity.