Saint Ambrose University
Private Student Loans
Saint Ambrose University
Enrollees at Saint Ambrose University are eligible for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid counselor at Saint Ambrose University can assist in furnishing facts connected to the types of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible.Start your application process for a private student loan to study at Saint Ambrose University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Saint Ambrose University
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Other expenses not fully paid in full by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Saint Ambrose University is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to learn at Saint Ambrose University. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are often used in combination with one another to pay for the costs of attending Saint Ambrose University.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.