Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to students studying at Sage Colleges. The financial aid representative at Sage Colleges can help in supplying facts connected to the sorts of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible.begin your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Sage Colleges here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Sage Colleges
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been depleted. Other funds needed not fully provided by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Sage Colleges does not supply or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be considered to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Sage Colleges can come in a variety of forms. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to assist to pay for the financial responsibility of being a student at a university such as Sage Colleges.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. It is always important to go over any fine print and understand your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!