Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to enrollees studying at Rowan University. The financial aid counselor at Rowan University can help in furnishing information connected to the kinds of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be suited.kick off your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Rowan University here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Rowan University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been exhausted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Rowan University is not a supplier of private student loans, and the facts found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid offered to students wishing to study at Rowan University. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. In addition, there may also be private student loans provided by private lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used together with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Rowan University.
It is significant to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. We also request you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!