Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to pupils pursuing degrees at Roosevelt University. A officer in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.begin your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Roosevelt University here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Roosevelt University
Once a student has used up all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to assist students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Roosevelt University does not itself supply private student loans.
There are many types of financial aid offered to students wishing to educate themselves at Roosevelt University. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often put together to aid in paying for the financial responsibility of studying at a university such as Roosevelt University.
It is important to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. Making sense of your commitment by reviewing documents in full is a necessity.