Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to pupils pursuing degrees at Roosevelt University. A officer in your schools financial aid department can assist you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Roosevelt University. Roosevelt University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Roosevelt University
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been exhausted. These expenses could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Roosevelt University is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not regarded as an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Roosevelt University can come in a variety of types. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. The expenses of attending Roosevelt University are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. It is always significant to go over any fine print and make sense of your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.