Rio Hondo Community College
Private Student Loans
Rio Hondo Community College
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization contributing private student loans to pupils enrolled at Rio Hondo Community College. The financial aid counselor at Rio Hondo Community College can help in furnishing facts related to the types of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to become a student at Rio Hondo Community College. Rio Hondo Community College’s private student loans are available to apply for on this page.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Rio Hondo Community College
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been used up. These expenses could involve tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. Rio Hondo Community College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not regarded as an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid available to students wishing to study at Rio Hondo Community College. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans presented through private organizations. The financial obligations of attending Rio Hondo Community College are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
It is crucial to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. We also implore you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!