Rio Hondo Community College
Private Student Loans
Rio Hondo Community College
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students attending classes at Rio Hondo Community College. A financial aid counselor at Rio Hondo Community College can help you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Rio Hondo Community College. Rio Hondo Community College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Rio Hondo Community College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been depleted. Other expenses not fully provided by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Rio Hondo Community College does not itself offer private student loans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to educate themselves at Rio Hondo Community College. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to assist to pay for the financial obligation of studying at a university such as Rio Hondo Community College.
It is crucial to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and make sense of your duties.