Ramapo College of New Jersey
Private Student Loans
Ramapo College of New Jersey
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to pupils pursuing degrees at Ramapo College of New Jersey. A financial aid counselor at Ramapo College of New Jersey can assist you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be suited for.kick off your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Ramapo College of New Jersey here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Ramapo College of New Jersey
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to assist students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. These costs could involve tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. Ramapo College of New Jersey is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not meant to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many options for financial aid offered to students wishing to study at Ramapo College of New Jersey. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Private institutions may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often used together with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Ramapo College of New Jersey.
It is crucial to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. Understanding your commitment by reading through documents entirely is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!