Ramapo College of New Jersey
Private Student Loans
Ramapo College of New Jersey
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization contributing private student loans to pupils enrolled at Ramapo College of New Jersey. A officer in your schools financial aid department can aid you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Ramapo College of New Jersey here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Ramapo College of New Jersey
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to assist students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Ramapo College of New Jersey is not a provider of private student loans, and the data found here are not meant to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Ramapo College of New Jersey, a student can look for financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Ramapo College of New Jersey.
It is important to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. We also request you to review your rights and responsibilities.