Private Student Loans
Pupils at Presbyterian College are suited for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid office can aid you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application for a private student loan to become a student at Presbyterian College here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Presbyterian College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. Presbyterian College does not provide or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be regarded to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Presbyterian College can come in an array of types. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Presbyterian College.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. We also encourage you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!