Portland Community College
Private Student Loans
Portland Community College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit lending private student loans to students enrolled at Portland Community College. A financial aid representative at Portland Community College can aid you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Portland Community College. Portland Community College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Portland Community College
Excess college costs not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. Other expenses not fully provided by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Portland Community College is not a lender of private student loans, and the facts found here are not meant to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to educate themselves at Portland Community College. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Also, there may also be private student loans provided by private institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Portland Community College.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!