Portland Community College
Private Student Loans
Portland Community College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit contributing private student loans to pupils enrolled at Portland Community College. A financial aid representative at Portland Community College can aid you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be eligible for.begin your loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Portland Community College here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Portland Community College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to assist students to pay for the costs of their education. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the points provided here, and Portland Community College does not itself offer private student loans.
To educate yourself at Portland Community College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans provided by private organizations. The expenses of attending Portland Community College are sometimes covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
It is important to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. Making sense of your commitment by looking over documents in full is crucial.