Point Park University
Private Student Loans
Point Park University
Pupils at Point Park University are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Point Park University here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Point Park University
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been depleted. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Point Park University does not offer or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be seen to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Point Park University, a student can seek financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. Federal and private student loans are sometimes put together to help pay for the financial responsibility of studying at a university such as Point Park University.
It is significant to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!