Peru State College
Private Student Loans
Peru State College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit lending private student loans to pupils enrolled at Peru State College. A officer in your schools financial aid office can aid you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your loan application for a private student loan to study at Peru State College here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Peru State College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to assist students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. These expenses could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Peru State College is not a provider of private student loans, and the information found here are not regarded as an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many options for financial aid accessible by students wishing to educate themselves at Peru State College. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in combination with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Peru State College.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also encourage you to review your rights and responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!