Peru State College
Private Student Loans
Peru State College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization lending private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Peru State College. The financial aid officer at Peru State College can aid in providing information related to the types of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be suited.begin your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Peru State College here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Peru State College
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been exhausted. Other expenses not fully covered by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Peru State College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Peru State College can come in a variety of options. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to help pay for the financial responsibility of attending a university such as Peru State College.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. We also implore you to review your rights and duties.