Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
Private Student Loans
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization lending private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Pennsylvania Institute of Technology. A officer in your schools financial aid building can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.begin your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Pennsylvania Institute of Technology here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been exhausted. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Pennsylvania Institute of Technology is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not intended to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Pennsylvania Institute of Technology can come in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial institutions. Federal and private student loans are often put together to assist to pay for the financial obligation of being a student at a university such as Pennsylvania Institute of Technology.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. It is always important to go over any fine print and make sense of your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.