Pacific Union College
Private Student Loans
Pacific Union College
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization offering private student loans to pupils enrolled at Pacific Union College. The financial aid counselor at Pacific Union College can assist in supplying information related to the types of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to study at Pacific Union College. Pacific Union College’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Pacific Union College
Excess college funds needed not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Pacific Union College does not provide or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be considered to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid available to students wishing to educate themselves at Pacific Union College. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are often used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Pacific Union College.
It is important to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.