cuGrad Private Student Loan Consolidation
Are you a graduate burdened with high interest rates on your private student loans? The cuGrad Private Student Loan Consolidation can be the answer to your needs.
Variable rates ranging from 3-Month LIBOR + 4.40% – 6.90%*
- Simplify Your Finances
Consolidate all private student loan payments into one easy monthly payment.
- Lower Payment and Competitive Rate
You can potentially lower your payments, reduce your interest rate, and extend your repayment term.
- No Origination Fee
- Cosigner Release Available
For creditworthy borrowers after 12 consecutive on-time principal + interest payments.
- Interest-Only Repayment Option
You can choose from interest-only payments for the first four years or a fully amortized 15 year term repayment.
The ideal candidate for the cuGrad Private Student Loan Consolidation has:
- $7,500 – $125,000 in undergraduate private student loan debt ($7,500 – $175,000 for graduate)
- Graduated from a cuGrad eligible school
- Applicants must have reliable gross monthly income of $2,000 per month. If the applicant does not meet this income requirement, their cosigner must have reliable gross monthly income of $2,000 per month
- Primary borrower and cosigner, if applicable, must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Applying with a cosigner is highly recommended to qualify for lower rates!
You can better understand your potential savings and whether or not consolidation is right for you by using our loan consolidation calculator. The calculator uses your remaining loan balance and existing monthly payments to determine the impact of a consolidation loan on your monthly finances.
The cuGrad Private Student Loan Consolidation is available to borrowers who are carrying private student loan debt only. Federal student loans are not eligible.
Federal student loans cannot be consolidated with the cuGrad Private Student Loan Consolidation. If you are seeking a federal student loan consolidation, you can learn more details about the process here: http://www.loanconsolidation.ed.gov/
What you’ll need to apply
- Personal Information Needed:
- Basic information about your school & current student loan debt
- Name, address, phone number and email
- Social security number
- Drivers license number
- A Cosigner (if you do not have):
- Steady reliable income
Please note that it may take up to 60 days to complete the consolidation process and payoff your current underlying lenders.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!