Oakland Community College
Private Student Loans
Oakland Community College
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students attending classes at Oakland Community College. A financial aid representative at Oakland Community College can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to study at Oakland Community College. Oakland Community College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Oakland Community College
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to aid students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Other costs not fully covered by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Oakland Community College does not itself provide private student loans.
A student loan to study at Oakland Community College can come in a variety of options. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also make available private student loans. The financial obligations of attending Oakland Community College are sometimes covered by combining private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. It is always important to go over any fine print and make sense of your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!