Oakland Community College
Private Student Loans
Oakland Community College
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Oakland Community College. A representative in your schools financial aid department can assist you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to study at Oakland Community College. Oakland Community College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Oakland Community College
Excess college costs not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. Oakland Community College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the information found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid offered to students wishing to educate themselves at Oakland Community College. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Also, there may also be private student loans presented through private lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial obligation of studying at a university such as Oakland Community College.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also request you to review your rights and responsibilities.